Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Welcome!

To our Room 8&9 families,
A warm welcome to 2016 from Miss Rait and Ms Saxon. This is our new blog, please check back here regularly for updates. This will be an exciting window into the learning that is happening in our classroom.
We are looking forward to seeing you all on February 1st.

Miss Rait & Ms Saxon.

http://skanditra.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Holiday1.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Totally loving this blog and school hasn't even started yet! A great start to the year for Room 8/9. :-) Ruth Henderson (Liam's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Rait and Ms Saxon,
    I really enjoyed the first day back at school. The best the was designing the class room. Looking forward to a great year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear Maia. We certainly rocked the new class set up don't you think?

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed the first day of the year and I loved reading the quotes on the wall. I also enjoyed discovering the new classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed reading the quotes that have been put up too Stella.

      Delete
  4. Who ever write 'HOLIDAY' good job on it.

    ReplyDelete