I had so much fun at camp this year and it was a real bonus that it was at living springs because apparently it was the really posh camp.My favorite part at camp was the monorail because it reminded me of a mini rolloar coster. I enjoyed my dad coming to camp and sharing the experience with me and be really soportive. I also liked doing animal survival I was a small carnover and on my bib it said I was a stoat so I could eat all the small hervavers(aka native animals).Thank you Miss Saxon and Miss rain for taking us to camp I had a real blast.😄🙂😊🖼
All of camp was so amazing! I wish that we were still there now.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun at camp this year and it was a real bonus that it was at living springs because apparently it was the really posh camp.My favorite part at camp was the monorail because it reminded me of a mini rolloar coster. I enjoyed my dad coming to camp and sharing the experience with me and be really soportive. I also liked doing animal survival I was a small carnover and on my bib it said I was a stoat so I could eat all the small hervavers(aka native animals).Thank you Miss Saxon and Miss rain for taking us to camp I had a real blast.😄🙂😊🖼
ReplyDelete