Today we have begun a little practise of showing gratitude. Your child may come home with a special comment written about them by someone else in our class.
today was very surprising because I got some people writing stuff things that I didn't know they thought about me. One said "you are such a good leader. I always looked up to you." That was really surprising. Thanks guys.
YAY I just finished writing my gratitude letters. Now I just need to cut them out. The ones I've got already are so nice I can not wait for the rest of them.
gratitude is great and i will try to display it next year to the future year 5s #for the marbles (:
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great way to appreciate everybody in our class and to ,are everyone feel special
ReplyDeletetoday was very surprising because I got some people writing stuff things that I didn't know they thought about me. One said "you are such a good leader. I always looked up to you." That was really surprising. Thanks guys.
ReplyDeleteIt made me feel really good getting all the notes because they all said something great about and I really liked that.
ReplyDeleteThe gratitude comments are a nice way to end the year because it leaves us all on a good not and it tells you what people think of you.
ReplyDeleteI received some really kind messages on the ones I got.
ReplyDeleteHey guys how are you going with your little squares? I haven't done many but they have a lot of detail.
ReplyDeleteIt was hard because there are some people in the class I do not know
ReplyDeleteThat sounds really cool. I would have liked to be there. for it.
ReplyDeleteYAY I just finished writing my gratitude letters. Now I just need to cut them out. The ones I've got already are so nice I can not wait for the rest of them.
ReplyDeletei have really enjoyed writing these comments to people and some people have made my day by giving me one of them.
ReplyDeleteSadly I was sick when you did that I missed out boo hoo.
ReplyDeleteThese things are cool and it is very awesome that people have taken the time and effort into their one to give to you.
ReplyDelete