Monday, 12 December 2016

WeLearn-ing

Today was day one of our tech workshops, run by the students- what we call WeLearn.  The steachers and their support crews were very impressive with how organised they were and getting started.

Students were engaged and creating their stories using a variety of different apps.

Into coding in Room 9.

Grace teaching some animation.

Lucy and Liam doing some scratch coding.

Elias, Frank and friend coding.

Ida DJ

Creating using Garage Band is serious work.

Jin and Isaac were focussed on their compositions in Garage Band.



QR codes took these two on a hunt around the school.



3 comments:

  1. being a steacher was hard, especially when nobody listened
    my favorite part was when i helped someone out and they said thanks it made me feel important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching was really fun and it feels good to be able to boss people around. It was hard when people didn't listen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had SO much fun during garage band and I WAS REAL PROUD OF WHAT I DID

    ReplyDelete