That was a really interesting video and is an important lesson we all should know
That video was so cute but so true.
the video is really cool it shows that a lot of people point out the mistakes and not the things they got correct.
I really like this video. I think that the message is really clear and inspiring.
My mum had already seen the video. I think the message was a important
That is such a cool video. I will try to really think about it, it is a valuable lesson.
I showed my parents that and they said that it is so true.
So true we need to ecnolage the thing they get correct.
That was a really interesting video and is an important lesson we all should know
ReplyDeleteThat video was so cute but so true.
ReplyDeletethe video is really cool it shows that a lot of people point out the mistakes and not the things they got correct.
ReplyDeleteI really like this video. I think that the message is really clear and inspiring.
ReplyDeleteMy mum had already seen the video. I think the message was a important
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cool video. I will try to really think about it, it is a valuable lesson.
ReplyDeleteI showed my parents that and they said that it is so true.
ReplyDeleteSo true we need to ecnolage the thing they get correct.
ReplyDelete