I think this is a really cool idea.I know that it's going to be a bit difficult, but I think it's going to be really exiting. I can't wait to get started!!!=)
I am sooooooo excited about this I think I might explode .My life long dream is to become famous so this is a good way to start.also I love acting so I can not wait to have my movie shone like a really movie premier I think this is going to be my favorite term this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ππΎππΎπΈπΎπ πππ¦πππ‘
I am really excited to get started on these fairy tale writing I am not shore what to write about yet.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a really cool idea.I know that it's going to be a bit difficult, but I think it's going to be really exiting. I can't wait to get started!!!=)
ReplyDeleteWhen we were sitting on the mat talking about making plays, movie premier and walking on the red carpet, my mind exploded with joy.
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooo excited about this I think I might explode .My life long dream is to become famous so this is a good way to start.also I love acting so I can not wait to have my movie shone like a really movie premier I think this is going to be my favorite term this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ππΎππΎπΈπΎπ πππ¦πππ‘
ReplyDeletei can tell this going to be an amazing term and cant wait to write my fairy tale.i am looking forward to doing the plays most
ReplyDelete