Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Labour Weekend

It was great to see our wonderful class back and well rested after enjoying a long weekend.

We have heard about people building sleep outs, dropping ice creams, meeting farm animals. What did you do? You could email us a photo of you in action for our bloggers to add to our blog.

Below is a picture of Daniel with Portia-Rose in the sea at Wainui on a glorious sunny day.


2 comments:

  1. Me and my family went out to a motel in lake brunner on Friday. For the hole rest of the day we went for a tiki tore. On Saturday my cousins Ben and Hayley came to stay for the rest of the long weekend. After lunch we paddled around the lake and a few hours later we went night fishing. Sunday all day we put the line out and paddle around the lake but we didn't catch anything. Monday we left at 9am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not go any were on the weekend. But I did do some baking. I made raspberry creams. Comment under mine if you liked them or not I do not mind if you did not like them.

    ReplyDelete