Thursday, 12 May 2016

Life Ed

Who's Ed?  No.....Life Education!
Lovely Jamie taught 8 Navigators today about fuelling your body and some of the sneaky things about ingredients.  Room 8 were very knowledgeable- well done especially to Ida, Liam N and Levi.

We played some pretty cool games to help our brain think about all the things we learnt, AND we learnt a song.  If you comment below you can earn some extra cash for teaching or talking about it with mum and dad.







9 comments:

  1. Life ED was so fun I can't wait until next time. The flinch and eyes up game was fun too. I wonder if room nine will like life ED as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had a cool new screen in the van this time round. I thought Harold had a new hair cut, did you notice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you learn today Room 8?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Life Ed! It was amazing and I loved the clapping game and the eyes up eyes down game. I also loved Harold's digital world😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Harold's digital world is totally amazing and I had loads of fun! I can;t wait for our next session with Jamie and Harold!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,CORA posted that comment!I did love the fancy lights,though.They were AWESOME!B):)

      Delete
  6. Room 9 had an amazing time I loved Henry and Henrietta's rap it was so unique. From the the last two years Harold has had a technical update which was quite cool.i told my parents they too were surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the van was amazing and so was the upgrade Harold. My favorite part of the van was that with Harold's tablet you could change the coulour of the lights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same loved Harold's world. I am looking
    Fard to when Harold comes back.☺

    ReplyDelete