Tuesday, 10 May 2016

The Presentation Tonight

What confident young folk we have in 98 Navigators.  Ms Saxon and I were incredibly proud tonight as we looked on while Cara and Sam, and Jess and Grace spoke to the Board of Trustees.  They spoke about their plans and concepts for their engineering award entry-designing two projects for our school.  The Board were impressed by the proposal and how well it was delivered.  They deliberated and called us back into the meeting with good news.  Well done!

4 comments:

  1. Great job guys! Can't wait to start designing and building our awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done guys I bet you were proud!!!
    You all look so happy in the top photo!!!
    Jess it looks like you are a waitress holding the screen up instead of food!!!!!
    Cara and Sam it looks like you are explaining something ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to get started on the designing process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get started on the designing and building of our project.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete