Wednesday, 4 May 2016

What colour is your brain?

Well, we know everyone's is probably the same colour if you looked inside, but what we mean is what is your preference for working, thinking and communicating?  98 Navigators looked at how we prefer to learn and work today.  This will help us choose better collaborative groups to work in this term.

Show your family members this slideshow we looked at and see if they agree with what you decided in class today.  

What colour are mum and dad, or your siblings?  I wonder if your parents have done anything similar in their workplace if they work in a team?

Check out these images that help you to think about the different colours.

Which of these describe you?



What things do you need when people communicate with you?

12 comments:

  1. Loved that ,that was really fun I thought my brain was yellow and red =) =) =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sofia strange9 May 2016 at 18:00

      Me too,Julette !!!!!

      Delete
  2. Annika Houde:)4 May 2016 at 19:05

    Jessica.F Mya.F and Dilkee all said I was red and I agreed with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofia Strange4 May 2016 at 19:10

    I have talked to my dad and mum about what colour brain is . I told them that I thought I was a red brained person and they agreed with me! Also I thought mum was a red brain and dad a yellow brain . I thought this because dad is really creative and takes some risk , and mum really listen to us when we are having trouble or having fights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i was back in 98strongstreet my favourite year was there I am so glad to see we are still leading the year 56 pod :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome person / JessicaH5 May 2016 at 17:32

    I have just talked to my sister and mum, I think my sister is RED because she is friendly (TO OTHER PEOPLE/not me) and likes working with others . My mum thinks she is GREEN but I disagree because she is not at all tidy(But compared to my room {ONLY SOMETIMES/most of the time }she is a superhero. I think my dad is definitly GREEN as he is VERY tidy. I am GREEN not YELLOW by a smidge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a chat to my mum tonight and she thinks she is red, because she listens to people with problems and is caring and blue because she likes to be tidy and organised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all have underlying tendencies, but you'll also change over time because your brain changes so much anyway up until you're in your mid-20s and your experiences will change you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked this it was fun and interesting. My mum is red, dad is blue, Rosie and Ted are blue and yellow, Billy is green, I am yellow and red.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool... ;-) I didn't encounter this stuff until I was nearly 40! Very useful tools to understand yourself, other people and how you behave / role in a team situation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eden Reid-Mitchell9 May 2016 at 19:07

    I really liked talking about what colour our brains are it was really fun. We discussed our brain colours as a family and we discovered that not one of us have the same colour brain. My mum has a green coloured brain my sister has a blue coloured brain and I have a red coloured brain.

    ReplyDelete