I think the first one is a piece of string and the second one is a carpet.
A spine and sticky stuff
A spring and a spiders web or bark
I think the first one is some sort of virus or a cell and the second one is a close up of some particle board.
I know what it is because me and Dilkee posted it. At the moment no one has got it correct. Keep trying.
The 1st 1 could be a worm or a pipe and the secound one could be a cryslal or mud.
I think the first one is pasta and the second one is carpit
I think the first one is carpet and the second one is sticks.
The answer is......... The first one is a guitar string. The second on is Paper.
I think the first one is a piece of string and the second one is a carpet.
ReplyDeleteA spine and sticky stuff
ReplyDeleteA spring and a spiders web or bark
ReplyDeleteI think the first one is some sort of virus or a cell and the second one is a close up of some particle board.
ReplyDeleteI know what it is because me and Dilkee posted it. At the moment no one has got it correct. Keep trying.
ReplyDeleteThe 1st 1 could be a worm or a pipe and the secound one could be a cryslal or mud.
ReplyDeleteI think the first one is pasta and the second one is carpit
ReplyDeleteI think the first one is carpet and the second one is sticks.
ReplyDeleteThe answer is......... The first one is a guitar string. The second on is Paper.
ReplyDelete