Yep I sure do, as I'm a Maths teacher !
i had now idea what BEDMAS was until you told me about it nore did fritha
I remember learning it as BODMAS. All I can really remember now is that it stood for the order in which you did things in an equation!
This morning I tried too tell my mum about Bedmas but I forgot what it means!!!
It stands for;Brackets, Exponents, Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction
When you said BEDMAS I thought you meant measuring. When you explained it I knew what it was. Now I can do equations easier.
Yep I sure do, as I'm a Maths teacher !
ReplyDeletei had now idea what BEDMAS was until you told me about it nore did fritha
ReplyDeleteI remember learning it as BODMAS. All I can really remember now is that it stood for the order in which you did things in an equation!
ReplyDeleteThis morning I tried too tell my mum about Bedmas but I forgot what it means!!!
ReplyDeleteIt stands for;
ReplyDeleteBrackets, Exponents, Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction
When you said BEDMAS I thought you meant measuring. When you explained it I knew what it was. Now I can do equations easier.
ReplyDelete