This morning I was told that our neighbour, Jess, an 11year old girl with severe cerebral palsy had died overnight. She had had a life hugely complicated by health issues. I vividly remember Daniel approaching her as a one year old, with Jess in her wheelchair, and simply taking hold of her hand.
My message to our families, and to me, is to appreciate and to be grateful. Take the time to listen to each other, to simply share special moments together, to appreciate the special people in each of our lives. Take a moment to be grateful and to tell others that you are.
With thanks,
Ms Saxon.
Poor girl I can't imagine how much pain and fear she felt.
ReplyDeleteOh! Thats really sad. This morning at home I just finished a book that there was a homeless man with a fox and one human friend a boy and at the end the man dies. The books title is "A boy,a man and a fox."
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that Ms Saxon. The poor girl, luckily all her pain will go away in Heven and she can live a happier life.
ReplyDeleteThat's sad, I hope she is somewhere doing some fun stuff now. :(
ReplyDeleteWhat a sad thing to happen.
ReplyDeleteI cant even imagination something like that happening to my neighbors.
I fell very sorry for that 11 year old girl, and for her parents for having to go through something as terrible as that.
Both mum and I are sorry to hear that such a devastating thing has happened to such a young girl and we both wish her happiness in heaven.