Thursday, 14 July 2016

Banqer on Breakfast

Hi all.  I was all set to see our clip this morning on the tv but it will be tomorrow, Friday at 7.20am Kendall confirmed.  Yay!  It may also be on One News in the evening if it's a slow news day.
**It seems to have been bumped to another time again.  I'll let you know when I know a new time.**  8.05 am Hannah from TVNZ has just emailed to say she'll update us when she has a new time slot.  That's the way it goes.  Now you're up you can add a comment to our holiday post. Miss R.

Tuesday 19 July
Update from Hannah:  It now looks like the story will be going on Monday at 0720.
But, if William Trubridge’s deep dive attempt is cancelled on Thursday due to bad weather, it will likely go then.


8 comments:

  1. Its not on }:( !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to watch it now but it is not streamed yet? It doesn't even say its coming up!?! I've been rewinding and fast forwarding for ages! Are you shore that it is on today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not on my TV ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it Evan on and if it is when is it I'm super confused.😣😣😣😣😣😣😡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will it be 7:40 am on Thursday to???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you guys on the one news well done

    ReplyDelete