I'm really proud of my self I think mine looks really good, It looks better when it was finished because in the photos it's not done yet.
I think that we all did very very good!! My art work was very hard!
I'm proud of my artwork, as I did not like mine last year at all! I was a little disappointed as my draft that started was amazing, but when I turned to my actual piece it wasn't as good. But I didn't mind as it still appealed to me :)
They all look great! I wasn't here yesterday so I have to do it sometime this week!
I am very proud of my artwork that i did. For the past years my artwork has been not so good but i think that this years art is the best.
I really liked drawing and blending with the oil pastels. I kind of blended it not fully so it looks like stripes (a little bit).
hi Pete sorry i am not available to do any more replying so this is my only one!
I'm really proud of my self I think mine looks really good, It looks better when it was finished because in the photos it's not done yet.
ReplyDeleteI think that we all did very very good!! My art work was very hard!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of my artwork, as I did not like mine last year at all!
ReplyDeleteI was a little disappointed as my draft that started was amazing, but when I turned to my actual piece it wasn't as good. But I didn't mind as it still appealed to me :)
They all look great! I wasn't here yesterday so I have to do it sometime this week!
ReplyDeleteI am very proud of my artwork that i did. For the past years my artwork has been not so good but i think that this years art is the best.
ReplyDeleteI really liked drawing and blending with the oil pastels. I kind of blended it not fully so it looks like stripes (a little bit).
ReplyDeletehi Pete sorry i am not available to do any more replying so this is my only one!
Delete