Me and my family have been skiing a few times it has been soooooooo fun. I have also been to the museum and the Margaret Mahy playground on the new slide its awesome
Our family went up to Akaroa for the weekend and went on a cruise. But it was windy and quite a lot of people on the boat were throwing up so I didn't enjoy that. But after the boat trip we went to the fudge shop and that was nice. We also played netball on the first Saturday of the holiday's and won 16-3 I can't remember the team name but it was an obvious win
I had dance days last week. It was soooooo fun! I defitnly compleaed my goal which was to learn something new from it. I got 2 medals! I am at my Nan and Ritchies at the moment and I had a sleepover with Phoebe and Orla earlier this week, and while dance days was on I stayed with my dad alone as the rest of the family was in Nelson. And!, I came over my fear of needles as I got the 11 year old shots!
On Wednesday my gran came down from the north island & yesterday my nana & grandpa came down from whangarei.
ReplyDeleteMe and my family have been skiing a few times it has been soooooooo fun. I have also been to the museum and the Margaret Mahy playground on the new slide its awesome
ReplyDeleteMy family are going to my friend Jenna's house for dinner today. I hope it will be fun😊
ReplyDeleteOur family went up to Akaroa for the weekend and went on a cruise. But it was windy and quite a lot of people on the boat were throwing up so I didn't enjoy that. But after the boat trip we went to the fudge shop and that was nice. We also played netball on the first Saturday of the holiday's and won 16-3 I can't remember the team name but it was an obvious win
ReplyDeleteI had dance days last week. It was soooooo fun! I defitnly compleaed my goal which was to learn something new from it. I got 2 medals! I am at my Nan and Ritchies at the moment and I had a sleepover with Phoebe and Orla earlier this week, and while dance days was on I stayed with my dad alone as the rest of the family was in Nelson. And!, I came over my fear of needles as I got the 11 year old shots!
ReplyDelete