Monday, 2 May 2016

What's up?

Our new Inquiry Topic is "What's Up!" We are learning about our Solar System. We are trying to help the juniors understand space because they do not know much about it. We have watched some videos about how to do things in space (Brush your teeth etc.) We have written down what we already know about space. We have written down what is irrelevant and relevant.
We will present our findings in a creative way at the end of the term. Here are our questions:
▶️ What do I know already about our Solar System
▶️ What questions do I have? What do I want to know?
▶️ How do you make observations about things beyond Earth?
▶️ What components make up our Solar System?
▶️ How do Scientists gather evidence for their hypothesise?
▶️ So what do Juniors think and know about our Solar System?
▶️How might we help juniors understand "what's up" and teach them?
▶️ How do Juniors work best?
▶️ What questions do we need to ask to check the ,Juniors knowledge?
▶️ How might we use ICT to communicate our findings?.



Posted by Grace and Liam D, bloggers.

Location:Albert Terrace,Saint Martins,New Zealand

7 comments:

  1. I like space and have done for a long time,looking forward to learning about space

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to learning about space

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited about our inquiry topic this term. I love science and I want to investigate further in "The Big Bang".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am going to do my topic on either living on mars or star constellations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love space so this will be really exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love space to and I am really excited.

      Delete
  6. Sofia strange9 May 2016 at 18:11

    I wasn't really interested in space until we started are inquiry topic and it started to become interesting.

    ReplyDelete