Tuesday, 5 July 2016

News Update

This morning we had six visitors from TVNZ One News and Banqer. They came into our class to see how amazing we are (Fergus said this!) and to interview and film us working with Banqer. We talked about Insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, car insurance etc. We used words like premiums, loans, excess, savings, expenses, debit and they were super impressed with our knowledge and learning about financial literacy. Jimmy thinks that this is typical Room 8 & 9, just being awesome!
"It's the truth!"

We will be given a heads up as to when our feature will be on and we will link it from our blog and let you all know so that you can watch our magnificence in action!

Image result for banqer

Image result for tvnz breakfast

5 comments:

  1. The camera man was watching over my shoulder when I was looking at the different parts on banqer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AWESOME! I hope to see myself on TV soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed posting this with Hugh!
    I had lots of fun when we were with Ms Saxon and we did some financial problem solving,I have a ASB account and a Kiwi saver account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Really Liked Getting To see the people who made Banqer and I think Banqer is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait! I am watching breakfast everyday now!

    ReplyDelete