Thursday, 4 August 2016

Cubism

This afternoon we began viewing some artworks from the Cubist style. This will inspire our wearable art creations.

Braque

Image result for braque


Picasso

Image result for picasso

Image result for picasso originals


Vera

Image result for cubist originals


Leger

Image result for leger art


Gris

Image result for gris art

What inspires you? What do you like or dislike?

Have a go at this great wet day art activity over the weekend. Bring in your creations on Monday - we can't wait!

Or, create your own Picassohead.

2 comments:

  1. I've been on Piccasohead a few times and it is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on piccasohead as well it is fun I really like Vera's art work it's really cool my group is working well Amy S just got back so now it's me Judith and Amy I did a college today I really liked making it.

    ReplyDelete