RAK stands for Random Acts of Kindness. New Zealand has it's own day for this on 1 September. Have a look at the webpage and think about whether or not you would like to be involved in this as a class. What sorts of things could we do for others? Watch the video below to see how being kind to others has a flow-on effect.
Maybe we could make our own video to show the kindness at home or at school.

Yes please I would like to do this. It would be cool if we all did it and were kind to lots of people.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how one act of kindness boomerangs and makes way more.I do actually think that the video idea is a good one.BRILLIANT!!!🐬
ReplyDeleteIt almost made me cry I've never seen so much kindness.
ReplyDeleteMe to Poppy I would love to do it to
ReplyDeletethat video was very powerful and i had tears in my eyes when i saw that man give the person on the street a hot dog and some water
ReplyDeleteNice guys
ReplyDelete