Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Join a Touch Team




Touch Rugby

If you are interested in your child joining a touch rugby team please add your name to the list inside on our whiteboard. There are also spots available for a coach and team manager. 

This link will give you information specifically about St Martins Touch.    www.sporty.co.nz/smarttouch.

This has been very successful in the past with St Martins having a large number of teams and raised a lot of money for our school.

Why not join a team and have some fun.  You don't need to know how to play.

4 comments:

  1. I think touch rugby sounds very interesting but I've just got to much on my plate.(and mum probably won't let me😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably making a touch team with Isabella Barrie, Hannah Hughs, Ruby Leith and some other people. It will be really fun, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi me and Amelie want to be on Abby's team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby has been amazing and signed you up already.

      Delete