Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Possible Argument Topics for Writing

Have a think about what you are passionate about and what you have some knowledge about.

Possible Argument Topics


  • Should plastic supermarket bags be banned?
  • Should people be forced to become vegetarians?
  • Should cell phones be allowed at school?
  • Should social media time be limited?
  • Should Pokemon Go be banned?
  • Should children’s screen time be limited?
  • Should parents' screen time be limited?
  • Should guns be allowed?
  • Should children be forced to play sport?
  • Should children be forced to play musical instruments?
  • Should children be forced to work?
  • Should children be able to vote?
  • Should fines be increased for people who pollute the air?
  • Should make-up be banned in school?
  • Should photoshopped images be banned in magazines?
  • Should smoking be banned?
  • Should elective plastic surgery be banned?
  • Should plastic packaging be banned?
  • Should children be exposed to violence in the media?

1 comment:

  1. I did my speech on obesity in NZ and i'm really impressed with my self I think I did great.

    ReplyDelete