Thursday, 11 August 2016

Speeches

This morning we have had yet another group of amazing speeches.

Standing up in front of a group is scary, many adults struggle with this, but not 98Navigators! No-one has hesitated to stand up and present their best possible speech.

We have been educated on fires, we have been Dr Seussed, we have been told about Racial Segregation, about the Olympics, about what it is like to live in foster care, about child poverty and animal cruelty.

We have been totally impressed with the standard and confidence of each and every child in our class.

You are blowing us away and making us incredibly proud! You are powerful!!

Image result for child speeches cartoon


4 comments:

  1. I have my speech on Thursday and I am first on the list. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very proud of myself when doing my speech because i always very shy when talking in front of a crowd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that everyone who did a speech did amazingly and they should be proud of themselves. The finalists totally deserve to be there and I think that Jessica F, Dilkee, Mya, Dom and Cara (as the reserve) are amazing speakers. I m obviously slightly disappointed that I didn't get through, as everyone else will be that didn't make it and wanted to get into the final, but I think that the best speakers won the competition. One of the 98 navigators finalists stand a good chance of winning, I think.

    ReplyDelete