Monday, 4 April 2016

Amy Our Iceskater

At the weekend Amy did an iceskating competition at Alpine Ice, the Colours of Autumn. She competed against older skaters and placed 1st in the 'stroking', 2nd in 'skills' and 3rd in 'spins'.

Congratulations Amy, what an awesome result! Please let us know next time you have a competition, we would love to come and watch.


11 comments:

  1. Stella shields😀4 April 2016 at 17:19

    Good job Amy I wish I was that good at ice skating. When is your next competition I would love to come along and support you

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very very well dne to you Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Amy! I wish I was able to skate confidently. Perhaps the class could go on a trip to the rink???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great job Amy. I'm OK at ice skating but I would like to get better. Maybe you could teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job Amy wish I could do that:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great gob Amy I wish I could watch how good you did

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amy that is so cool and 1st in stroking that superb amy all the best for your next competition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annika Houde :)5 April 2016 at 19:43

    Amazing job.:) I wish we had an ice skating rink at school so we could all see you ice skating, I would show my own skills to. (I do have great balance on skites):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done Amy I wish I was as good as that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is super duper awesome!!!!The last time I when ice skating I fell on my butt and needed ice!!!:}

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW it must take lots of practice

    ReplyDelete