Thursday, 28 April 2016

Doing the 40 hour famine?

Follow this link and have a chat to Mum and Dad about doing the 40 Hour Famine this year.  It's a great 'So what can we do to help refugees?' from our Term 1 Inquiry topic.
Check out the webpage here.  Let us know on Monday if you'd like to sign up through school.

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to. I did it in year 4 and I got $1,400 so I would love to do it this year. (I missed it last year:-()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's impressive Orla. Great job!

      Delete
  2. I am going to do it this year. Me and Leila are planning to do it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been the best at completing this task but would love to give it a shot this year and try the bag challenge live off a bag of food for 40 hours.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do that it will be really fun i'm doing it with my friends were going to sleep on the tramp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annika Houde:)4 May 2016 at 19:45

    It is my first time so I might 20 hours of living of what you pack in your backpack. My bab might be doing it with me......

    ReplyDelete