This afternoon we had a great conversation about how far we have come this Term. Some of us have gone from being very quiet to great contributors, some of us have been daring enough to apply for opportunities that we didn't know whether we would get, many have been brave enough to offer differing ideas and opinions.
We have been so proud of how you have led each other and inspired us to be better teachers.
You asked for an opportunity to comment on what you have been most proud of so here you are...
I remember when it was the first day and i had know idea what to do and I think i've improved heaps =) =) =).
ReplyDeleteWow it's already the end of term!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first walked into rooms 8 and 9 I was really nervous. (I think all of you could tell.) Now I am not shy at all,(sometimes when I'm with my friends I'm too noisy!:-)) and I am really proud of myself for applying for heaps of cool opportunities and making lots of new friends.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first came into room 8 and 9 a year ago I was the quiet girl who sat at the back of the mat who spoke so quietly every time I spoke Miss Rait had to ask me to speak louder. Now I can get a bit too noisy and am having all these cool opportunities coming my way.
ReplyDelete0