Isaac S arrived on his due date in a hurry. He woke me up from a lovely sleep and turned up in time for an early breakfast. Only 5% of babies arrive on their due date. Isaac S and Tyler McCavitt share the same birthday but Tyler is older by about two hours I think. Isaac was born at 5.52am on 23/11/2005. He weighed 7lb 3 oz and was 55cm long. I picked up his big feet and thought 'Oh crikey this kid is going to take some feeding!'. He arrived in a hurry and making a racket and he is still like that 10 years later!
I was born at 3:45am and weighed 7 pounds and 10 ounces, my fist word was "woof" and then "nana" (banana) then "more" so I guess I didn't appreciate my parents very much :)
Jessica was born at Chch Womens Hospital on a gloomy Saturday evening. She arrived on her due date also at 8.31pm and weighed 3520g. She was 53cm tall and had lots of dark hair! She met Hannah Thorburn when she was about half an hour old, as Hannah was born in the next door room just a few hours earlier!
Ally was born at Christchurch Womens Hospital on Wednesday 25th of May 2005 at 4.45am. She weighed 3660g and had 3 birthmarks. When the plunket nurse visited for the 1st time she commented that Ally was a very active baby with her arms and legs moving flat out!
Sofia was born in Columbus Ohio on 28 October 2006 at 2:50am weighing 6lbs 10oz. Her dad and I had been watching Walk the Line on DVD when I went into labor and I've never finished the movie. I had a very serene delivery and Sofia was alert and loud from the start!;)
Caitlin was born at 3.35am on 1 January 2006 at Christchurch Women's Hospital. She was due Christmas Day! She weighed 7lb 6oz, which is the same weight both of her parents were at birth.
Liam was born in the early hours of 22 February 2006 at home in a birthing pool. He was still in his caul when he was born. He was the longest baby with the biggest head circumference that our midwives had ever helped to birth. He started talking when he was one and he might remember and tell you what some of his first longer words were!
Eden was finally born on 24th April 2 weeks after she was due. She was to comfy in there and didn't want to come out. She weighed 8 pounds and had an amazing Mohawk which didn't go down. I had to put her hair in one of those cute fountains on top of her head for the first year until her hair grew.
I was born on the 10 of June 2006 I think that I was born at 1pm or 12pm it was a snow storm ( or so mum says) when I was born and Iwas born in the birth pool.
I was born on the 13th of November at Christchurch woman's hospital at 11:30 at night. I was one day late. I was 9 pound and14 ounces when I was born. I was born in a birthing pool. Ps my mum is having a baby it is due on the 7th of May. Yay
I was born at 10 to 1 on Friday afternoon. I weighed 7IB and 4oz that is 7pounds and 4 ounces. My first word was 'dog' even though we didn't have a dog. Mum want my first word to be Mamma but when I didn't she nagged my Sister Edie and I was! Mum and Dad put it in the newspaper
Isaac S arrived on his due date in a hurry. He woke me up from a lovely sleep and turned up in time for an early breakfast. Only 5% of babies arrive on their due date. Isaac S and Tyler McCavitt share the same birthday but Tyler is older by about two hours I think. Isaac was born at 5.52am on 23/11/2005. He weighed 7lb 3 oz and was 55cm long. I picked up his big feet and thought 'Oh crikey this kid is going to take some feeding!'. He arrived in a hurry and making a racket and he is still like that 10 years later!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha, thanks for sharing that Margaret.
DeleteI was born at 6.17 am and I weighed 4.2 kg and I was born in greymouth
ReplyDeleteI was born at 8.20pm. I weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces.
ReplyDeleteI was born at 8.20pm. I weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces.
ReplyDeleteI was born at 3:45am and weighed 7 pounds and 10 ounces, my fist word was "woof" and then "nana" (banana) then "more" so I guess I didn't appreciate my parents very much :)
ReplyDeleteI was born about 3:30. I weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounces
ReplyDeleteI was born at 6:31 and was 6 pounds.
ReplyDeleteI was born on 24 November at 10.30pm. I weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces. Dad says I was very wiggly when he tried to dress me!
ReplyDeleteJessica was born at Chch Womens Hospital on a gloomy Saturday evening. She arrived on her due date also at 8.31pm and weighed 3520g. She was 53cm tall and had lots of dark hair! She met Hannah Thorburn when she was about half an hour old, as Hannah was born in the next door room just a few hours earlier!
ReplyDeleteAlly was born at Christchurch Womens Hospital on Wednesday 25th of May 2005 at 4.45am. She weighed 3660g and had 3 birthmarks. When the plunket nurse visited for the 1st time she commented that Ally was a very active baby with her arms and legs moving flat out!
ReplyDeleteShe still is very sporty.
DeleteSofia was born in Columbus Ohio on 28 October 2006 at 2:50am weighing 6lbs 10oz. Her dad and I had been watching Walk the Line on DVD when I went into labor and I've never finished the movie. I had a very serene delivery and Sofia was alert and loud from the start!;)
ReplyDeleteCaitlin was born at 3.35am on 1 January 2006 at Christchurch Women's Hospital. She was due Christmas Day! She weighed 7lb 6oz, which is the same weight both of her parents were at birth.
ReplyDeleteLiam was born in the early hours of 22 February 2006 at home in a birthing pool. He was still in his caul when he was born. He was the longest baby with the biggest head circumference that our midwives had ever helped to birth. He started talking when he was one and he might remember and tell you what some of his first longer words were!
ReplyDeleteEden was finally born on 24th April 2 weeks after she was due. She was to comfy in there and didn't want to come out. She weighed 8 pounds and had an amazing Mohawk which didn't go down. I had to put her hair in one of those cute fountains on top of her head for the first year until her hair grew.
ReplyDeleteI was born on the 10 of June 2006 I think that I was born at 1pm or 12pm it was a snow storm ( or so mum says) when I was born and Iwas born in the birth pool.
ReplyDeleteMum said I was born 2 weeks late but came in time for dinner! I was born at Christchurch Hospital in the birthing pool.
ReplyDeleteSue, your Zoe is lovely.
I was born on the 13th of November at Christchurch woman's hospital at 11:30 at night. I was one day late. I was 9 pound and14 ounces when I was born. I was born in a birthing pool. Ps my mum is having a baby it is due on the 7th of May. Yay
ReplyDeleteI was born at 10 to 1 on Friday afternoon.
ReplyDeleteI weighed 7IB and 4oz that is 7pounds and 4 ounces.
My first word was 'dog' even though we didn't have a dog.
Mum want my first word to be Mamma but when I didn't she nagged my Sister Edie and I was!
Mum and Dad put it in the newspaper