The year 5/6 syndicate had their finals for speeches. The amazing finalists were Jess, Mya, Dom, Dilkee, Neo, Jorja, Emily, Isabella B, Isabella G and Jenna. Well done to you all! The topics were: Jess with child povity, Mya with plastic, Dom with Donald Trump, Dilkee with racual segregation, Neo with the Sumatran Orangetanges, Jorja with why we shouldn't have homework, Emily with why isn't PE taught as much as literacy and maths, Isabella B with robots taking over the world, Isabella G with rubbish and Jenna with animal abandonment. You all did great! The top three winners were third place was Emily second place was Jorja and first place was Mya.
-
Posted by Maia and Leila
Good job guys I really enjoyed hearing the speaches.
ReplyDeleteFantastic speeches guys, any of you could have been the winner, but it was Mya's day today.
ReplyDeleteThe speeches yesterday were all great! The one I loved the most was Jess's because it was a dc suess type and I really like doc suess.
ReplyDeleteAll of the speeches were great
ReplyDeleteBy Georgia (in Australia)
ReplyDeleteSpeeches sound really good would have loved to se them live. Just done public speaking in au and won school, then zone and went to regional level. To all my friends back home I am coming back to Christchurch for the school holidays and coming back to St Martians for the last day of term, looking forward to seeing you allxxo
P.S teachers, will send you further info soonxo