Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Choir Performance

Last night the St martins year 3 to 6 choir preformed at the Aurora Centre. It went from 7 to 9pm. They sang up to seven songs. Also the percussion group preformed their piece. It was very good.




- Posted by Abby and Amelie

5 comments:

  1. I sang there and my sister was in the precaion group to was fun
    But hard not to fall asleep, it was very hot on stage and one girl went of sick, I couldn't see my mum in the crowd .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that our choir did so well in the concert because we sang joyfully in the songs my favourite song was sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the choir performance yesterday and I was one of the dancers for are first individual song called by pentitonix.The only bad part about the proformens was in the car I had to rush from jazz to burnside and I ate my sushi to fast and had a stomach ace!!!😔

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really sick and I had practiced all that for nothing.
    but there is a new chior and it has some really high pich songs in it it was fun last year and now the songs are even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very proud of myself for doing the choir. Now I am doing the senior choir!!

    ReplyDelete