Sunday, 5 June 2016

Wacky Hair Day

We will be holding a Wacky Hair Day on June the 8th for all students.  We are raising money for the NZ Cancer Society so this event is a gold coin donation.  This is not a mufti day, it's just wacky hair.  We hope to see your wacky hair on Wednesday!

-Student Council

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to try make my hair really wacky but i'm not sure what I will do, maybe heaps of piggy tales sticking up with pipe-cleaners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crusader Brown7 June 2016 at 20:13

    I can just go to school normal and it would be wacky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so exited.I think that lots of people don't actually do it, so we need to pick that up but I know that most people don't have time, so if you are one of those people who just don't bother or someone who doesn't wake up early enough then start thinking about what you might do about it
    so have a good wacky hair day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I an going to be a red bush but the red colour brock last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wacky hair day was so much fun. I loved everybody's hair styles and colours:) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so much fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete