Miss Rowe and Miss Kenel are both sick today, hopefully we will have a catchup. Meanwhile for plan B we are having Ukulele and Music with Miss Olorenshaw and Mrs Murray. We are having lots of fun!
Wow team! I am at home lying on the couch but I love that I can still share in your learning. You look like you were having a blast in music yesterday, I'm impressed with your ukulele playing and your singing. Keep it up! Miss you, see you soon.
Wow team! I am at home lying on the couch but I love that I can still share in your learning. You look like you were having a blast in music yesterday, I'm impressed with your ukulele playing and your singing. Keep it up! Miss you, see you soon.
ReplyDeleteSuch great timing and tunefulness! Room 9 you sound wonderful. How many chords did you learn?
ReplyDeleteI think around 6 or something.
Delete