I like Cara's and Ashley's hair. The spiders are cool and creepy!
It was painfull to get it out. I am in the last one next time have a shower first.
Flo's do. it looks like an Afro.
The bird and the bird cage were so heavy and when I tried to run or flick my hair it would hit me in the face! But it was fun to have my hair out and crazy!;)
My favourite were Ally's Leila's and of course mine!!! My favourite boys hairstyles were Sam's and Keegan!!!
Probably Flo
It took 2 hours to get my hair dye out😐
Well done for all the effort put in. We think that Flo and Aleesha look the wackiest.
I like Cara's and Ashley's hair. The spiders are cool and creepy!
ReplyDeleteIt was painfull to get it out. I am in the last one next time have a shower first.
ReplyDeleteFlo's do. it looks like an Afro.
ReplyDeleteThe bird and the bird cage were so heavy and when I tried to run or flick my hair it would hit me in the face! But it was fun to have my hair out and crazy!;)
ReplyDeleteMy favourite were Ally's Leila's and of course mine!!! My favourite boys hairstyles were Sam's and Keegan!!!
ReplyDeleteProbably Flo
ReplyDeleteIt took 2 hours to get my hair dye out😐
ReplyDeleteWell done for all the effort put in. We think that Flo and Aleesha look the wackiest.
ReplyDelete