These are my palindrome sentences:A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.To hot to hoot.Madam I'm Adam.Stella won no wallets.Denim axes examined.Dennis sinned.Was it a bar or a car I saw?Ten animals I slam in a net.Pull up if I pull up.Step on no pets.Never odd or even.A Toyota.
Well done Orla! They are really good
Hannah had dah hannah
My Name Is Siemanym
This is mine: Are we not pure? no sir!Panama's moody Noriega brags.It is garbadge!Irony dooms a man-a prisinor up to a new era. Do you like it?
Mr Owl ate my metal wormWas it a rat I saw?Never odd or even
Great job all of you.
was it a car or a cat i sawradar
This is mine it's nowhere as good as the othersTUNA NUTfabulous right
These are my palindrome sentences:
ReplyDeleteA man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
To hot to hoot.
Madam I'm Adam.
Stella won no wallets.
Denim axes examined.
Dennis sinned.
Was it a bar or a car I saw?
Ten animals I slam in a net.
Pull up if I pull up.
Step on no pets.
Never odd or even.
A Toyota.
Well done Orla! They are really good
DeleteHannah had dah hannah
ReplyDeleteMy Name Is Siemanym
ReplyDeleteThis is mine: Are we not pure? no sir!Panama's moody Noriega brags.It is garbadge!Irony dooms a man-a prisinor up to a new era. Do you like it?
ReplyDeleteMr Owl ate my metal worm
ReplyDeleteWas it a rat I saw?
Never odd or even
Great job all of you.
Deletewas it a car or a cat i saw
ReplyDeleteradar
This is mine it's nowhere as good as the others
ReplyDeleteTUNA NUT
fabulous right