Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Mannequin Challenge- Navigators 8-9 Playground

Well, who knew they could collectively stay still for so long!

What fun we had.  Another bus one is coming....that was more challenging!






20 comments:

  1. It look and sounded like a real video.💃🏽👯

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the adventure playground my arm was sore, and it was really hard not to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun we should do that more often. #reward

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome.Jess H looks amazing!Everybody looked like statues!I love this video! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. # So amazing, we all did soooo well. i love how the bus driver tried not to move. i think we should also do the Andy's coming challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the playground I was getting so sore and l ankles from the rope. It was fun through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are doing the Mannequin Challenge at my friend's party I can not wait.🙄

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really cool!
    My arm hurt afterward though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stella Shields;)1 December 2016 at 07:15

    It was soooooo fun i cant believe i had to hold my bridge for that long
    also the other poses were very cool I will name my favorite-Orla's pose Caitlin's pose and Levi's pose were my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked doing the mannequin challenge on the playground. It was cool on the bus too, but we moved a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still can't get over how amazing we are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daniel thought this was awesome! He thought he saw Fergus moving but then realised he was wrong! He wants to know what we win for this challenge?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! that day was so fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. it was so much fun i enjoyed it alot

    ReplyDelete
  15. My family thought it was awesome and were surprised we could stay still for that long my favourite poses were Levis, Fergus and stellas

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mannequin challenge was a great idea because it got us all buzzing around. I think a lot of people were really excited about this so it was a great idea. The bus mannequin challenge was a great way to use time and to keep us quiet it truly did work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was soo fun and it looks super professional!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we should be manicuring challenge pros and go down in history as the class who could actually stay still for more than 3 seconds

      Delete
  18. This look so cool! And awesome how everyone can stay still Dilkee I saw you blink.

    ReplyDelete