Tuesday, 22 November 2016

WeLearn

This term we have decided that we are going to be doing WeLearn and we will be teaching students and teachers about different apps and coding games. We learn is about teaching others how to use some apps that they don't know about. We will workshop apps such as QR codes, stop motion and playground coding. We will have the 2 Steachers and the support group per app. Steachers are student teachers so we will be teaching teachers and students. How exciting!!


Posted by Caitlin and Zoe
- Posted using BlogPress from 98 Navigators

3 comments:

  1. I'd really like to be a steacher for one of these workshops. (The explain everything one?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait !!! Last year was so much fun and I loved teaching Explain Everything! I wonder how this years will go with me teaching Life Cards! I will be sad not doing it next year but that will be okay because I'm sure we will have other opportunities! The photo looks a little stretched !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited to teach again last year it wa soooo much fun

    ReplyDelete