Wednesday, 23 November 2016

'Tickets' for our Learning Celebration

Hi all.  As you know we are celebrating our wonderful learning on Wednesday 14 December 1.30- 3pm in the school hall.

As a 'ticket' we ask that you donate a can or other non-perishable food item that we can take to the Salvation Army Christmas appeal.  Alternatively, you might like to go to the website to donate directly to the Sallies.   The Salvation Army.  This is just a way of giving to those in need as we know we are so blessed with what we have.

Image result for salvation army

4 comments:

  1. My Dad+Mum think they will be able to come.This is gonna be SO exiting
    ;) ===}:::> !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've talked to my parents and only mum can come.
    But I will do my best and give it my all if we show our group's play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully our movie is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait we've basically finished our movie

    ReplyDelete