Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Fairytales to Plays to Movies

This morning we managed to make the following groups that we will now work with to create our stories into plays and then into movies for our Learning Celebration in December.

There will be so much learning associated with this - how to work as a team, how to create a script, how to set a stage, to make costumes, to use green screens and to present to an audience. What excitement until the end of our year together.

Check back regularly for progress reports and photos!

Fairytale Groups


Max
Tabitha, Hugh, Ashley, Aleesha
Cara
Emma, Eden, Judith, Ben W, Isaac S, Maia
Finley
Keegan, Pete, Liam N, Leila, Sophie
Jessica  
Ally, Amy W, Liam G, Jimmy, Poppy
Dom
Fergus, Ben PS, Lucy, Annika
Juliette
Zoe R, Levi, Akeira, Payo, Flo
Orla
Abby, Jack, Jessica H, Jonah, Nico
Stella
Amelie, Amy S, Joel, Braxton, Eli
Grace
Mya, Zoe P, Ida, Liam D, Isaac R
Dilkee
Sam, Cruz, Sofia, Toby, Caitlin


There must be boys and girls in your group, preferably Yr5&6s. You need to think about who will help you work well. You need writers, actors, set designers, costume makers, green screeners. How could you make this work?

Image result for fairytale plays and movies

3 comments:

  1. This term I'm actually really happy with my topic group. I think our team is going to do really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I have a pretty good group for this topic and I am really pleased with how well we have done on it. I think that Jessica H did an amazing job on the script, and I am proud that we finished typing it up today. Everyone now has a copy to practice from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to all the people who got in, you all wrote amazing story's with great detail.

    ReplyDelete