The waves were pretty big when you went out deep.It was FREZZING!I liked making Rip sculptures.:) # LOL!!!
Yep, on that day I was pretty crazy.You can tell because I wrote so randomly. It was so awesome!!!
That was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completely agree.It was awesome! :)
It was so much fun as soon as I got home I asked dad if we could go there, But I'll bringing my boogie board.On the way back we did the mannequin challenge on the bus. Them today the hole class did it in the adventure playground.
I never knew Mya was a mermaid.🐠🙎🏼
Yeah neither did I! She had an awesome tail!
OMG it was sooooooo fun there I had an awesome time and the only thing that I wish we had had is more time in the water.
surf sense was soooo much fun, Max, Mya and Dilkee(Me)created the sandcastle which Mya is Mermaid
At least 20 kids do not break the fence. It was SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN. I 💖 doing the sandcastles.
Beach ed was super fun we should do it again some time.
That was sooo fun. i wish we had more time in the water though.
I've known Mya for ages and she never told me she was a mermaid what a best friend traitor.:)
Sooooooooooooooooo much fun I loved it almost as fun as sailing last year
The waves were pretty big when you went out deep.It was FREZZING!I liked making Rip sculptures.:) # LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteYep, on that day I was pretty crazy.You can tell because I wrote so randomly. It was so awesome!!!
DeleteThat was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree.It was awesome! :)
DeleteIt was so much fun as soon as I got home I asked dad if we could go there, But I'll bringing my boogie board.
ReplyDeleteOn the way back we did the mannequin challenge on the bus.
Them today the hole class did it in the adventure playground.
I never knew Mya was a mermaid.🐠🙎🏼
ReplyDeleteYeah neither did I! She had an awesome tail!
DeleteOMG it was sooooooo fun there I had an awesome time and the only thing that I wish we had had is more time in the water.
ReplyDeletesurf sense was soooo much fun, Max, Mya and Dilkee(Me)
ReplyDeletecreated the sandcastle which Mya is Mermaid
surf sense was soooo much fun, Max, Mya and Dilkee(Me)
ReplyDeletecreated the sandcastle which Mya is Mermaid
At least 20 kids do not break the fence. It was SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN. I 💖 doing the sandcastles.
ReplyDeleteBeach ed was super fun we should do it again some time.
ReplyDeleteThat was sooo fun. i wish we had more time in the water though.
ReplyDeleteI've known Mya for ages and she never told me she was a mermaid what a best friend traitor.
ReplyDelete:)
Sooooooooooooooooo much fun I loved it almost as fun as sailing last year
ReplyDelete