Monday, 13 June 2016

Inquiry topics

This term our inquiry topic is focused on space. 98 navigators have come up with some awesome topics.

Cara Toby and Amy S- Eclipses
Emma Tabitha and Cruz- Telescopes Constellations
Mya Joel Abby Ben W- Tides
Jessica Ida Nico- Galaxies
Stella Judith Isaac R- Space Junk
Keegan Jimmy Ashley- White Holes
Orla Finley Eden- White Holes
Flo Hugh Sofia- Mars
Jonah Braxton Leila- Comics and Astroids
Amelie Eli Zoe P- Space Junk
Ally Jack Maia- Stars
Annika Sophie Fergus- Astroids
Levi Pete Caitlin- Planets in our Galaxies
Dom Payo Lucy- Black Holes
Aleesha Ben PS Poppy- Spaceships
Amy W Grace Liam G- Milky way
Liam N Jessica H Zoe R- Space Junk and White Holes
Isaac S Juliette Sam- living bacteria on different planets
Dilkee Max Liam D- Constellations




- Posted using BlogPress from 98 Navigators

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!I am working well with the others in my group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying working in our groups for inquiry. Finley and I a getting heaps done. We may even be done with our research before Eden is back to work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like our topic because i don't know that much on it and it's a step closer to do aliens live in space and i'm really excited for our bord game that my group is making

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love inquiry, my group has been working very well and instead of doing 6 questions we did 12 and we doubled the links as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really exciting event is coming next month: http://www.nasa.gov/social/juno-orbit-insertion-social

    ReplyDelete
  6. My group needs some research. We are doing black holes.

    ReplyDelete