Friday, 12 February 2016

Arting aka Art Critiquing

Yep, that's what we were doing today. The 98 Navigators and teachers, along with some fabulous parents headed along to the Christchurch Art Gallery this morning. We could have spent twice as long as we had booked in for if it wasn't for our stomachs wanting morning tea and having to share the art gallery tour guides with others! 
What resonated with from our tour 98 Navigators??

8 comments:

  1. I Loved going the art gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the art gallery my favourite
    art, was the glitter art and Rita's art work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The revolving artwork reminded me of these: http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/index-e.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the optical illusions art work it Made me feel nauseous

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite artworks were the optical illusions and the sugar art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to of my favorite masterpieces on this page.The pip and pop and the optical elotion exhibits I think.I also think that the bull is A great symbol of staying strong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. StellaShields🍒🍉16 February 2016 at 19:01

    I have been to the art gallery before so I've seen the pip and pop artwork before it's amazing don't you agree:)

    ReplyDelete