Thursday, 4 February 2016

Our new classroom

- Posted from 98 Navigators

We had a great day setting up our classroom at the 98 navigators.
It took a long time to create and craft it. We think it's good for our learning.

Setting up a mini library in room nine.

Having a great time setting up the chill space.

Negotiating the mat area.


Fergus And Sam.

4 comments:

  1. Making our class room was so fun now it looks great now we can do our learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I think this years set up is perfect for my learning. Thanks to the teachers for letting us set up our own learning space.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you Toby. I think that it is cool that we can design our class room and work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Was Very Fun Setting Up Our Classroom I Did The Green Screen Area

    ReplyDelete