These children leading their learning is exceptionally motivating for their teachers!
Tuesday, 23 February 2016
Learning Journals
You have probably heard of your child's learning journal by now. This is an exciting initiative in our class which enables us to have a live document that keeps track of our progress, garners feedback and generates exciting learning ideas. Because Keegan is amazing, this morning he took a photo of his completed Flotsam writing that he was proud of and placed a copy of this in his learning journal! Go Keegan!!!
These children leading their learning is exceptionally motivating for their teachers!
These children leading their learning is exceptionally motivating for their teachers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I have done a good job on my learning journal
ReplyDeleteEveryone's so great at using their initiative and diving right in to their learning journal
ReplyDeleteAmazing work Keegan. You lead by example!
ReplyDeleteI think it did a good gob on my learning journal. It was very fun I like the idea of it.
ReplyDelete