I am really looking forward to singing to Mr Rae.
Same Liam.
I really like the new song. It's a good wayto say goodbye to Mr Rae. I hope he enjoys the song!
Good luck for 2016 room eight and nine :)
Great singing yesterday guys.
I think this song that we have made up to sing to Mr Rae is a very good idea, especially because it describes Mr Rae very well.
I think it's a wonderful idea I wonder if we'll get a tear
I am really looking forward to singing to Mr Rae.
ReplyDeleteSame Liam.
DeleteI really like the new song. It's a good way
ReplyDeleteto say goodbye to Mr Rae. I hope he enjoys the song!
Good luck for 2016 room eight and nine :)
ReplyDeleteGreat singing yesterday guys.
ReplyDeleteI think this song that we have made up to sing to Mr Rae is a very good idea, especially because it describes Mr Rae very well.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a wonderful idea
ReplyDeleteI wonder if we'll get a tear