Tuesday, 23 February 2016

If the weather is fine on Sunday...

Image result for mahy playground



We would love you and your family to join us at the Margaret Mahy Playground between 10-12 this Sunday 28 February.

Think about bringing your togs for the water and a picnic.

This is an informal time for us to hang out together.  (It is not a drop off and leave situation, please supervise your children :-)

10 comments:

  1. Shame I won't be able to be there😔 But here's a tip the zip line thing it may look fun but it's not there real slow so don't waste your time queuing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a date

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so cool I wish I was still in your class darn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! I haven't been yet, so I think it's gonna be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets hope I can come

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun I will try to make it there

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really looking forward to Sunday😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not much shade there, so do wear sunscreen and cover up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to go, it's going to be so fun. See you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liam D and I look forward to seeing you all there :-)

    ReplyDelete