Monday, 15 February 2016

World Cup Wonder

We were treated to world cup glory today. Check out these Allstars. Thanks Jo!
Is that Richie and Dan there?!

Maybe these boys will bring home trophies of their own one day.
That medal suits you!
Thanks Jo, thanks for enabling us to be the only school in the world to share this World Cup!

6 comments:

  1. The World Cup was so shiny and the medals where so heavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The medals were really heavy Maia and the cup was so shiny I was so tempted to touch it

      Delete
    2. What a cool talk you two are having I must say that day was pretty awesome.

      Delete
  2. I think seeing the World Cup was awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing the world cup up close. It was very shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed hearing interesting facts about other countries.

    ReplyDelete