It's awesome! I'd rate it 9.5/10.
Did you think it would help you to understand the subject in a drawing better? I can see with an airplane, you could see it from all sides.On the website it shows a project done to raise funds for Nepal. Would it be possible to create something for Purple Cake Day?
it looks so cool how do make it or do you just colour it?
I got the app yesterday and have tried out some of the picture. It is so fun.
I'm going to get the app it is so cool and a fabulous idea
That's amazing! I have no idea how it works.
It's awesome! I'd rate it 9.5/10.
ReplyDeleteDid you think it would help you to understand the subject in a drawing better? I can see with an airplane, you could see it from all sides.
ReplyDeleteOn the website it shows a project done to raise funds for Nepal. Would it be possible to create something for Purple Cake Day?
it looks so cool how do make it or do you just colour it?
ReplyDeleteI got the app yesterday and have tried out some of the picture. It is so fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get the app it is so cool and a fabulous idea
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing! I have no idea how it works.
ReplyDelete