Thursday, 4 February 2016

Flotsam by David Wiesner

Image result for flotsam

Share your favourite picture...or two.....with mum or dad or a brother or sister....or a friend....in this book we read today.


16 comments:

  1. Mr Callaghan commented on the excitement that he saw when he visited our class during this learning today. Great work Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great story i have the story right in my brain. i'm so exited about writing a story about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the book very much thanks for sharing the book with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the book even though there was no words you explained it really well. Thank you for sharing(my favorite page was the turtle page).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the new book and how it has no words, my favourite bit is when the boy
    looked at the photo of the robotic fish. Thank you Ms Saxon for showing us the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I Liked about the book, is that there is endless possibilities of what the people in the picture are doing. Thanks For Sharing The Book To The Class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the book it was so amazing how you made your own story up. Going to love start my story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this book. I thought it was really cool how they passed the photos on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My two favourite pitchers are the alien one because it looks like a war is on between the tiny little aliens and the big seahorses. And my second favourite is the one with the turtles and shells because it looked like the shells were homes and the turtles were the house movers moving the homes to another part of sea

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was such a good book even though it doesn't have any words. It was so clever it blew me away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like everybody else i can't wait to write my story. My favorite page of FLOTSAM was when those giant starfish were dancing in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love the art in flotsam ,and the imagination ,and the creativity.
    I Also like the way you knew what was happening without the words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a weird book but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how all the photos had another person holding another photo etc.……and I love all the creativity in the artwork

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ican't wait to write about FLOTSAM today because I really enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am eager to get started on this exciting task and am bursting with ideas.

    ReplyDelete