Can you have a guess what these might be? Clue: they are ordinary things. One you might use in the classroom, the other you might have had on a day like today!
I think it is cauliflower and crayons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Okay the first picture looks like the... oh yes you know the bottoms of the chair I think that the first one is that. And the second one is ether crayons or coloured pencil.
?????????????????????????????????????????????
ReplyDelete#1 Maybe a type of cell / blood cell???
ReplyDelete#2 A type of lolly???
I think the first one is chalk and the second one is orange juice.
ReplyDeleteIs the first one sunscreen or a rubber that's my guess I have no clue about the second one
ReplyDeleteCrayons and sunscreen
ReplyDelete1 is probably sunscreen and the second one is art made of crayons???? The second one is really hard.
ReplyDeleteI think the first photo is an orange or a lemon/lime.
ReplyDeleteI think it is cauliflower and crayons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ReplyDeleteI think the top one is sunscreen.
ReplyDeleteShoelace and ice block? I am not a scientist.....:)
ReplyDeleteI think the first one is a germ and the second one looks like a panting.
ReplyDeleteI think the 1. One could be sunscreen and the 2. One could be collerd paper. This is so frustrating Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
ReplyDeleteThe first one could be a germ and/or sea life????
ReplyDeleteThe second one could lolly and close up of art?????
I think that the top one is chalk,and the second one is ice crystals/????!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay the first picture looks like the... oh yes you know the bottoms of the chair I think that the first one is that. And the second one is ether crayons or coloured pencil.
ReplyDeleteI think the first one looks like either a germ, sunscreen or chalk and the second one looks like an abstract picture or crayons;)
ReplyDeletethis is random but i think the first one is some orange juice and the second one is some chalk
ReplyDeleteMs Rait said that the first one is chalk and the second one is orange juice
ReplyDeleteIt's looks like the first one is pollen and the second a butterfly wing.
ReplyDelete