it looks very weird i think its a broccoli
I Think so to
In my personal opinion i think that it is some sort of germ. What do you think?
Maybe I think it's a bogey
I think it could be coral or broccoli ????
I disagree
Why Hugh
I think the same thing but maybe a broccoli with green germsif their is green germs.
Is it a virus???
I think it is broccoli
It kind of looks like a bunch of green lips glued to another bunch of green lips then moulded into one green lip.
I think it's some kind of seed or pollen
Looks like a cabbage yuck!
Maybe a type of insect?
I think its a atom
Alien baby grasshoppers in a huddle.
hi guys i still very sick and i am missing all of my friends and my amazing teachers
I sure it's a germ or sickness
i think it is a broccoli
mabye its a virus or a germ
Well done on your guesses. It is indeed broccoli. Toby, Pete, Flo, Keegan, Liam D., Braxton and Jack got it!
Would it be a zoomed in on broccoli miss Rait?
That's what I thought Jimmy
it looks very weird i think its a broccoli
ReplyDeleteI Think so to
DeleteIn my personal opinion i think that it is some sort of germ. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteMaybe I think it's a bogey
DeleteI think it could be coral or broccoli ????
ReplyDeleteI disagree
DeleteWhy Hugh
DeleteI think the same thing but maybe a broccoli with green germs
ReplyDeleteif their is green germs.
Is it a virus???
ReplyDeleteI think it is broccoli
ReplyDeleteIt kind of looks like a bunch of green lips glued to another bunch of green lips then moulded into one green lip.
ReplyDeleteI think it's some kind of seed or pollen
ReplyDeleteLooks like a cabbage yuck!
ReplyDeleteMaybe a type of insect?
ReplyDeleteI think its a atom
ReplyDeleteAlien baby grasshoppers in a huddle.
ReplyDeletehi guys i still very sick and i am missing all of my friends and my amazing teachers
ReplyDeleteI think it is broccoli
ReplyDeleteI sure it's a germ or sickness
ReplyDeletei think it is a broccoli
ReplyDeletemabye its a virus or a germ
ReplyDeleteWell done on your guesses. It is indeed broccoli. Toby, Pete, Flo, Keegan, Liam D., Braxton and Jack got it!
ReplyDeleteWould it be a zoomed in on broccoli miss Rait?
DeleteThat's what I thought
ReplyDeleteJimmy