Thursday, 18 February 2016

Going Global

This year 98 Navigators are going global!


This Miss Rait in her Chilean outfit. Traje impresionante! (you can go onto google translate to find out what this means.)



In Saudi Arabia the girls had to wear head scarves and sit on the floor⬆️ while the men got to sit on the chairs⬇️. The girls couldn't even answer the questions! كيف سيكون شعورك الذين يعيشون هناك ؟






Mrs Dally dressed up in her Chinese outfit and took us on a train. 謝謝夫人戴利



Here is room 8 at the bargaining table in Turkey. Eğer herhangi bir büyük pazarlık mı?



This is a Russian Castle that Ms Saxon told us about. Жа саксонской сделал очень хорошо в России говорить.



What are you going to do your topic on? Are you going to make it interesting? We can't wait to see.



-Grace and Annika

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed it but I would did not like miss Williams the girls weren't allowed to do anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quelle bonne idée! Que se vea bien en el poncho, señorita Rait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked it in Saudi Arabia because the girls had to wear head scarves=) and boys got to sit on chairs=(. Miss Rait looked really good in her Chilean outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed discovering the different laws and circumstances these country's have... By the way does Traje impresionante! Mean stunning costume..

    ReplyDelete